Santa Singh was impressed with Church, so decided to change name to Santa D'Costa, joined the priest and then followed him into the confessional. A few minutes later a woman came in and said "Father, forgive me for I have sinned"
Priest: "What did you do?"
Woman: " I committed adultery"
Priest: "How many times?"
Woman: "Three times"
Priest: "Say Two Hail Marys, put $ 5.00 in the charity box, and sin no more"
A few minutes later a man entered the confessional. He said
"Father, forgive me for I have sinned"
Priest: "What did you do?"
Man: "I committed adultery"
Priest: "How many times?"
Man: "Three times"
Priest: "Say two Hail Marys, put $ 5.00 in the charity box, and sin no more"
Santa, a quick learner, told the priest that he understood the job and the priest could leave.
Santa D'costa was now alone. A few minutes later another woman entered and said "Father, forgive me for I have sinned"
Santa: "What did you do?"
Woman: "I committed adultery"
Santa: "How many times?"
Woman: "Once"
Santa: "Go do it two more times, we have a special offer this week, three times for $ 5.00 "
No comments:
Post a Comment