Search MARS

Sunday, March 29, 2015

drunk Santa

A police man pulls over Santa for driving in and out of lanes on the High Way.
He asks Santa to blow a breath into a breathalyzer .
" I can't do that officer." Said Santa.
" Why not ? " asks police man.
" Because I am an asthmatic . I can get an asthma attack if I blow into that tube."
" Okay! We will just get a urine sample down at the station."
" Can't do that either, officer."
" Why not?"
"Because I am diabetic. I could get low blood sugar, if I pee in a cup."
" All Right we will get a blood sample."
" can't do that either officer." 
" why not?"
" because I am an hemophiliac. If I give blood,I could die."
" Fine, then just walk this white line."
" Can't do that either. Officer."
" why not?"
" Because I am too drunk to do that."

No comments:

Post a Comment